Better together. Grow your business & your expertise.
Become a SMiLES partner and empower your clients to transform into Smart Organisations. Our products and services lineup will help your clients cut through the clutter of daily operations with technology enabled innovations to amplify workplace learning.
With years of pedagogical and technological research, we have developed SMiLES to miniaturise learning technologies for powering instant-mobile-first learning needs, championing the development of Smart Organisations through technology enabled innovations.
SMiLES is also a multiple InnovPlus challenge award winner in InnovPlus 2017. Anchored as iN.LAB’s flagship initiative, InnovPlus is a form of hackathon designed to bring together technology and learning solution partners to derive solutions for the CET sector via rapid prototype development. It is part of the larger iN.LEARN 2020 national strategy to boost innovation in the CET sector.
In the 2017 InnovPlus, SMiLES emerged victorious with 1 Flame Award and 2 Spark Awards (3 out of 5 awards).
Explore our partner programs
Referral Partner – Consultants, integrators, and adult educators focused on identify only the best solutions for their clients
Business Service Partner – Consultants, business owners and training providers who are looking for an innovative solution to compliment their existing training and learning solutions
If you have questions about which program is best for you, contact us!
Achieve your business goals
Be equipped with all technological and pedagogical expertise to bring your client’s workplace learning strategies to the next level. Grow a recurring revenue stream while offering your client the latest in enterprise and workplace learning technology. Join a growing community of innovative partners that are already helping businesses make the transition to truly embrace workplace learning.
What do I get?
- Marketing – Partners receive all marketing collaterals such as presentation deck, flyers, brochures and communication materials.
- Training – Partners receive sales, marketing, and deployment training, for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Tools – Partners gain access to SMiLES (both WebApp and App), and receive frequently updated information on tools for sales, marketing, and deployment, including regionally-specific materials (if applicable).
- Branding – Partners will be associated with a top brand in micro-learning and mobile learning, with multiple award winning tech-enabled solution. Partners will soon be listed in our Partner Directory visible to potential customers globally.
- Channel Support – Upon joining the program, every partner receives support to assist them on everything from on-boarding, training to resolving customer issues.
What is expected of me?
- Find new customers – Lead generation and outreach activities, that are based on your expertise within your industry, are an important part of building a successful partnership ecosystem, leveraging local networks and expanding existing relationships.
- Provide services – Differentiate yourself by providing solutions that bring unique value to your client such as consulting, deployment, training, developing, mobile management and solutioning.
- Manage billing and pricing – Partners maintain full ownership of the billing and pricing relationship with their customers. We only bill partners, providing partners the flexibility to cleanly package together other products and services for their customers.